Kethuvim

It means "writings." I write things.

10:47 AM

My Boy

Posted by Brad Polley |

Here are the latest statistics/character taits/ummm...whatever else I feel like writing about my 10 month old.

Height: Somewhere in the 31" range. This means that we can officially have nothing laying on tables, chairs, shelves, etc. Also, it means that I've already contacted the NBA to let them know that the number 1 pick in the 20__ draft is already a done deal, this kid is huge.

Weight: 21-ish lbs. He's long, lean, and faster than I am.

# of teeth: 5. His two top teeth in the middle have a gap in between them, which makes him look like Spongebob when he smiles his big cheesy grin.

Walking?: He just took his first steps on Saturday night. He's up to a record of 5 steps before he falls flat on his face and cries.

Still cute: Umm...of course. Pretty much the cutest baby on the planet. I'm biased, I know. One of the high school girls in my youth group had this to say, "He's like 'magazine cover' type cute." I told her that if she would just wait another 17 years or so, she could have a "magazine cute" husband.

Favorite food: Toast with butter, ravioli, carrots, grass clippings, dried leaves, my leg, anything he can get his hands on. This kid will literally eat anything. Here's a mock conversation that would illustrate this kid's appetite.
Me: "Eat this Ezra, it's a cow sphincter."
Him: (insert Spongebob-esque grin) "Dadadadadada." (Fist goes into mouth ingesting said sphincter, followed by a grimace, followed by him smacking the table which is his way of saying, "MORE!")

Still pooping his pants?: Can you hear me gagging through your computer screen?

That's about it. I love this kid. This morning I asked him if he would just stay this size and not turn into a teenager. He just grinned. There was a hint of, "You just wait" in that grin.

0 comments:

Subscribe