Kethuvim

It means "writings." I write things.

9:58 AM

How can 9 pounds of human poop this much?

Posted by Brad Polley |

Seriously. If I crapped as much as my kid, I wouldn't have any bones left. We're going through diapers like the Irish go through Guinness. Also, I didn't know that the best way to get a child to poop is to put a brand new diaper on them. Last night I was changing him before bed and no more than 30 seconds after I put his diaper on him, I saw the classic look: furrowed brow, pensive look, squirmy legs. Sure enough, soon following was the inevitable gastro-intestinal explosion. I didn't have to check the diaper to know that he just dropped a deuce in his Huggies, the look of relief on his face was enough to know what happened.

So this morning before I left for work, he was in his swing and sleeping. I leaned down to tell him I loved him. No sooner did I get back up that I heard the same unmistakeable sound. I'm not sure if it's a good sign that everytime his dad looks at him, talks to him, thinks about him, he loads his pants. Maybe he's trying to tell me something.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

That is disgusting! That poor kid. I am going to print this page off and when he is a teenager, I will show him the embarassing things you've shared. He's going to have it worse that the gerber baby's butt.

matt said...

tell him if he plans on pooping that much he should change his own diaper. that'll teach him.

Brad Polley said...

Don't worry Tab, I'll embarrass him plenty for both of us.

matt said...

wait till he craps up his back. that's always fun for everyone. have you gagged yet whilst changing him? good times.

Subscribe