Kethuvim

It means "writings." I write things.

1:30 PM

Because you're just begging for it

Posted by Brad Polley |

I haven't put any pictures of the beast on here for awhile, so I thought I would do that now. Here's a picture a friend of ours took at a youth group pool party this week.


Adorable.

Here's another from the party. Notice the lovely physique. He has his father's attractive shape.

Really, I think he needs more food. There's nothing more sad than an under-nourished child. The picture would be perfect if you insert a can of Pabst Blue Ribbon and a Dale Earnhardt hat on him. He has what I like to call "frat-guy stomach." He looks like he's a few cases of beer over the line in the gut department.



3 comments:

thebaysingerboy said...

i still say he looks like this guy....

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0234928/

Brad Polley said...

Minus the five-o-clock shadow of course.

matt said...

that is some serious gut! he has dunlap disease.

his belly dunlapped over his diaper.

get it?

Subscribe