Kethuvim

It means "writings." I write things.

11:45 AM

Just one more thing...

Posted by Brad Polley |

...that makes me wish I wasn't a Christian. Actually, I take that back, there's nothing Christian about this. There's so much wrong with this news report, I'm not sure where to start.

http://video.msn.com/v/us/v.htm?g=27fa6bf5-ff81-4cb2-9cb2-edf98780915e&t=m23&f=15/64video&p=

I think I missed Jesus' teaching about his followers making sure that they are a major market force in the nation's economy. Lord have mercy on us, Christ have mercy on us, Lord have mercy on us.

3 comments:

Evan. said...

uhhg...

Brad Polley said...

the bad thing is that it's probably just as violent as any other games that christian parents hate, but they'll buy this one because it's "christian." and the hypocrisy rolls on...

Evan. said...

they were giving the game away for free at cornerstone. i allmost picked one up just to see how bad it really was but decided not to get myself ticked off for no reason

Subscribe