Kethuvim

It means "writings." I write things.

9:07 AM

Gestating like an elephant

Posted by Brad Polley |

Seriously, has it been like two years that my wife has been pregnant? Does she have the gestational cycle of an elephant? If you can't tell, we are still sans-baby and still heavily fetus in this whole birthing process. And if you can't tell, my patience is wearing a bit thin.

I'm past the point of being nervous about being a dad and I'm to the point where I'm wondering if I will, in fact, be a dad sometime before Armageddon (not the Ben Affleck "Armageddon", the biblical one).

Speaking of Ben Affleck, I can't stand him. Let's be honest, he's played one good role in his entire life and that was as O'Banion on Dazed and Confused. Speaking of Dazed and Confused...

2 comments:

matt said...

Hey, did you hear O'Bannion flunked?

Yeah, what a dumb...

Chelsea said...

C'mon little cousin...where are you? I want to see you and meet you! We're all waiting man!

Love ya,
Cousin Chelsea

Subscribe