Kethuvim

It means "writings." I write things.

12:15 PM

This guy could be our President

Posted by Brad Polley |

John McCain told a reporter on his campaign bus today, "I hate the gooks.  I will hate them as long as I live."  My first reaction to reading that was, "Did he just say that?"  I am absolutely staggered by that kind of bigotry.  


Most people know that McCain spent five years in a Vietnamese prison camp, so his remarks have some history.  But seriously, how can a guy say something like that and even be considered as Presidential material?  Given these remarks, is there any doubt about his campaign strategy against Obama?  I'm guessing all we'll hear from him in the next 7 months is "Obama sounds kinda like Osama," "You know, his middle name is Hussein," and "I'm pretty sure he's a Muslim." Everyone keeps questioning Obama's beliefs, and yet McCain claims to be a Christian and then he uses disparaging remarks against an entire race of people, and no one questions his faith.  I don't get it.    

2 comments:

thebaysingerboy said...

the possibility of a McCain/Clinton race gives me the heebies... let's hope Obama can stand strong...

I can't believe McDoucebag McCain wants to stay in Iraq for 100 years... what a wrinkled old tool...

mike-daddy said...

Scary thought for the day. I agree with you. No doubt he will say he was misquoted.

Subscribe