Kethuvim

It means "writings." I write things.

10:00 AM

My boys

Posted by Brad Polley |

I haven't written about my kids in awhile, so I thought I would give an update.  So here's an update on each kid individually.


Ezra - He doesn't stop talking...ever.  This is a good thing, unless you're looking for a spare three seconds of silence, in which case, you're floating up Poop Creek without a paddle (where is Poop Creek anyway?  Probably in Mississippi.)  Having him around is like having a painfully adorable parrot around the house.  You really have to watch what you say around him, luckily IU basketball season isn't starting again until the fall.  

He has the cutest little voice and he does some pretty adorable things as well.  Every day when I get home from work, he runs down the hallway, hugs my legs, then looks up at me with his arms outstretched and says, "Hold you."  How can I resist that?  He's starting to articulate things better, which is good from a developmental standpoint, but bittersweet because it isn't as cute.  For instance, he used to call monkeys "monk-mees," which, anyone would agree, is adorable.  Now he calls them "montees."  Not quite as cute.  

He loves his little brother, affectionately known as, "beebee Ebroom."  He loves him so much, however, we can't keep him out of his face, which poses a bit of problem when it comes to sharing germs (Abram has already inherited a cold from his big brother).  

In closing, he's pretty much the cutest kid ever.

Abram - Huge.  Fat.  Adorable.  Gassy.  That kid farts louder than I do.  He likes to lay on his stomach, which is apparently equivalent to Gas-X.  He smiled at me this morning, which was a first.  It made my day.  

He spends his day eating, crying because he can't poop, eating, sleeping, eating, and eating. Seriously, my wife can't take much more of this.  She feels like a dairy cow, as you can imagine. 

In closing, I'm lucky.  I have two beautiful kids.  I'll post some pictures as soon as I can find the USB cord for my camera.   

2 comments:

Gangy said...

Adorable is the only word I would use to describe both kids. Although the huge, fat, gassy description fits right in with my side of the family!!!

Please post pictures - it would be nice for you to send some to Gangy too.

mike-daddy said...

We are blessed with our grandsons. I love them like there is no tomorrow.

Subscribe