Kethuvim

It means "writings." I write things.

1:26 PM

Questions

Posted by Brad Polley |

Here are some strands going through the ole' duder's head right now:


- When will I take Jesus seriously and finally get rid of a ton of stuff?
- Will I ever trust that God will provide for me regardless of what it may look like?
- Does liking "Killer Queen" by Queen automatically make me gay (take the poll to the right to help me answer this one)?
- How can punk music from the late 70s be so good, and punk music now be so ear-bleedingly terrible?
- Can the Church in America be saved?
- When will people realize that the Statue of Liberty and Uncle Sam didn't die for their sins?
- If Jesus said that loving God and loving people were the most important things, doesn't this mean that everything else churches talk about and do (i.e. church services, doctrinal arguments, etc.) become meaningless?  
- Does having the correct doctrine feed someone who is hungry?
- What does it mean to have correct doctrine?  Doesn't everyone think they are right?  Does God care?   Does all of our arguing about doctrine distract the Church from actually being the Church?
- How do I raise my kids to live the way of Jesus?
- If I dread my hair, will it look alright, or will I look like an old guy who is trying too hard?
- Would I be a more effective minister if I was bartender?
- Do you want to buy my house?  Or you?  Or you?  No?  Do you know someone who does? 

0 comments:

Subscribe