Kethuvim

It means "writings." I write things.

Politicians are a bunch of babies. Seriously, if I see one more political commercial, I'm going to scream. Far from helping me choose who to vote for in this year's election, all of the negative campaigning has made me want to stay in bed an extra hour instead of going to the polls. I remember a time when political commercials were used to let you know what a candidate thought about certain issues. I haven't seen one commercial for this election that has dealt with what a candidate believes, they've all been about nothing more than smearing the name of their opponents. I'm tired of it. Republicans and Democrats are guilty of it. They're all jerks, they're all corrupt. I'm so glad that I've chosen to not align myself with any party, because I would be ashamed to be aligned with any of them. All of these politicians are making a mockery of our country. They're accomplishing nothing, all they're doing is calling each other names and bashing one another like they're part of a junior high clique. I deal with this crap enough in youth ministry, I don't need to deal with it every time I turn on the TV.

3 comments:

matt said...

i'm not voting. i have no idea who is running for the very same reasons you've mentioned. how can i vote for someone when i know nothing about any of them?

ridiculous.

Brad Polley said...

I did vote, but I have to admit, I couldn't care less who ends up as the State Auditor.

Sarlizgd said...

I voted for the mere fact that I got to place a check mark next to a guy named Chester "Pudge" Richardson for Sheriff.

Democracy is really great.

Subscribe