Kethuvim

It means "writings." I write things.

10:48 AM

I'm sorry...so sorry

Posted by Brad Polley |

On behalf of all Christians worldwide who are not former child stars and actually have a functional brain, I would like to apologize to the world for the whole Nightline debacle last week.

And, if by some odd chance, Kirk Cameron reads this post, I have something to say to him too. Um, Kirk...stop speaking on my behalf. You don't represent me. You may be a brother in Christ, but stop acting like you're God's new warrior and that all of us think like you do. You can't prove the existence of God. I'm sorry to tell you that, but you can't. If we could prove it inconclusively, we wouldn't need faith. Stop accosting people on the street in the name of Jesus. Stop going on national television and making idiots of us all. Go to church, do your thing, serve people as Jesus would, and keep to yourself. Thanks.

2 comments:

matt said...

i missed it. what happened?

Brad Polley said...

He had a debate with a couple of atheists. Exactly what you figure would happen in that situation happened. You know...offered "proofs" that weren't actually proof of anything, came off sounding like an idiot..the basics.

Subscribe