Kethuvim

It means "writings." I write things.

10:56 AM

Holiday pictures of the boy

Posted by Brad Polley |

I thought that I would increase your feelings of mirth and good will in this lovely holiday season by giving you a few more installments in what I like to call the, "Cutest kid in the universe" series. We put our Christmas tree up the other night and this is a picture of him "helping" (and by "helping," I mean shoving ornaments into the tree and trying to pull the lights off)

And here's just some pictures of him being adorable. I know I say this all the time, but seriously, how can you deny his cuteness?

4 comments:

matt said...

leave the hair alone. don't ever cut the hair. it and the gap tooth make the cuteness.

mike-daddy said...

I have 2 of the cutest grandsons on the planet.

stacwire said...

He is adorable! What a happy boy! We do have some of the cutest babies in our family!!

Gangy said...

How could anyone see those pictures and not smile - what a cheesy smile! He's adorable!!!

Subscribe