Kethuvim

It means "writings." I write things.

9:18 AM

New picture of my youngest

Posted by Brad Polley |

I have a new picture of my youngest son Abram.  He's pale, he's bald, he has a turkey neck, and he's absolutely adorable.  I'm convinced that I'm the luckiest guy on the planet to have two beautiful boys, especially when this is half of what they had to work with:


So here's the newest picture of Abram: 

I swear he looks just like that, but cuter.  He's so pale that he's almost translucent.  He has a toothless smile just like Mr. Magoo, and he has a wrinkly face.  I love that kid.  




1 comments:

Gangy said...

See, I told you he looked like Mr. Magoo! How funny! Abram is much cuter than Magoo but he could certainly pass for his grandson. It would be nice of you to post a couple REAL pictures of the cutest grandsons in the world and I don't mean you and Matt!

Subscribe