Kethuvim

It means "writings." I write things.

10:08 AM

Not much to say

Posted by Brad Polley |

Sorry for the blogging lull.  Not that any of you are crying yourself to sleep at night because of this, but whatever.  I just don't have a great deal to say right now.  The election is getting so ridiculous that I can't even find the energy to write about it.  Spiritually, I'm pretty dry right now, so I don't have much to say along those lines.  Add to that my incredibly busy schedule now that the school year has started.  All of this equals nothing to say.  Hopefully I'll have something of substance soon.


2 comments:

thebaysingerboy said...

you could write a blog about how i am destroying you at fantasy football... that would be exciting... muahahahaha

Brad Polley said...

My team isn't so bad. My coaching decisions on line-ups is the problem.

Subscribe