Kethuvim

It means "writings." I write things.

10:55 AM

Larry

Posted by Brad Polley |

Remember Larry?  I mentioned him in a post about a month ago.  He's the guy who has cancer and our church has been helping him with food and gas money for the past few months.  He came to church yesterday and he looked pretty bad.  He was slumping over in his chair and couldn't keep his eyes open.  I went and sat by him and asked him if he was alright.  He barely had the energy to tell me that he needed to go home because he was so weak.  A couple of us helped him out to his car.  It seems that he had five chemo treatments last week.  That will zap anyone's energy, let alone an elderly man.  


I called him yesterday afternoon to see how he was doing and he sounded a little bit stronger.  Do you want to know what kind of person he is?  He kept apologizing that he had to leave church early.  That's what he was worried about.  I had a hard time convincing him that God didn't really care that he left early.  If you're one that is inclined to pray, please pray for him.  I'm not sure what to even pray.  Just pray as God leads you.   

0 comments:

Subscribe